1) I will be more dedicated to this blog…I’ve been slacking and I really need to step it up if I want to do this seriously…and actually show it to people lol.
2) I will spend less money on cheap mass marketed clothing and focus on collecting high-end designer items over a longer period of time.
3) I will support more local designers and try to buy clothing and jewellery locally when I can in lieu of foreign stores.
4) I will start styling and writing for fashion publications this year.
And my last resolution is on more of a personal note:
4) I will be a warrior this year. I will not be afraid of the unknown. I will be brave and be strong and face all my apprehension with a calm and calculated, but daring approach. I am not happy with my job, I will face the prospect of venturing into the field I love and try my best to make it work, even if it means less pay for longer hours. In the end the only thing I should fear is an unfulfilled life. As it stands now, if I died tomorrow, I’d have some regrets. I want those regrets to be fewer and farther between by this time next year. I will work to make myself happy no matter what life throws at me and I will not be unrealistic about the sacrifices I have to make to achieve that.